Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spaghetti Book Club - Book Reviews by Kids for Kids!

This is a great site of book reviews by kids for kids. Check out this site and read some of the great reviews from students of all ages…such as this one:

A review of Cinderella, by Shanie, age six:

One day there was going to be a fancy ball. Cinderella wasn't going to get to go, but then something very exciting happened. I liked to read this book because I like fairy tales. I also like to read about evil people. It's exciting and a little scary. I would recommend this book about Cinderella to my mom because she likes to do chores.

Spaghetti Book Club - Book Reviews by Kids for Kids!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should check out Storybox. They are great for kids aged 3-6 and have a great SamSam activity area for kids!