Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Two Online books from Terry Freedman

These two books were just released and they are a great resource for teachers who want to find out more about some resources that area available on the Internet and how to use them in their classrooms. I hope they help.

The Web 2.0 Projects book contains nearly 60 projects using Web 2.0 tools, organised in age groups.
Coming of Age: An Introduction to the NEW Worldwide Web (1st Ed) is a great introduction to Web 2.0 in education. This first edition was downloaded 60,000 times before I lost count!

1 comment:

My Writes said...

Hi, There

Thanks for the mention. I was wondering if you could put a different link up though:

http://www.terry-freedman.org.uk/db/web2/doc_page4.html

The reasons are as follows:

1. It would be a good page for your readers to bookmark in order to get future publications.

2. It gives instructions on how to keep up-to-date with new developments, by following me in Twitter or subscribing to a newsletter

3. Although I am not collecting email addresses or names, every time someone downloads a publication through a link given on that page, rather than directly, I get notified and the figures go into a spreadsheet. So that is very helpful to me in guaging the popularity of different publications.

Thanks ever so much, and thanks again for kind words :-)

Terry