Monday, January 7, 2008

2008 - a new year

As you've noticed, I haven't posted here since before Christmas. Its amazing how much living one can cram into several weeks, so let me try to summarize some of the lessons I've learned.

When you rent a moving truck to move your family down from the northern interior, be aware they don't come with winter tires. The one I rented was licensed in Arizona, and caused us hours of delay because we had to chain up to get up slight inclines.

If you really want an incentive to unpack and organize your house in a hurry, invite family over for Christmas dinner. Suffice it to say, our back bedroom turned into a temporary storage space so we could fit everyone in.

Try unsubscribing from your RSS feeds if you're to be away from your computer for a while. I deleted over 3,000 unread articles.

But enough - I'll get back to educational posts tomorrow.
cheers

No comments: